- 200 grams smoked salmon
- 200 grams Arla organic cream cheese
- 1 tsp capers
- Combine smokes salmon, cream cheese and capers in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Spread smoked salmon cream cheese mousse on bagels, crackers and more. Enjoy!
- Let cream cheese sit at room temperature for 5 minutes for faster blending
- Place smoked salmon cream cheese mousse in a pipping bag for a more fancy finish on your bagel, toast or cracker
- If toasting a lot of bagels at once, place sliced bagels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Warm bagels at 375F degrees for 5 -7 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of The Nutritious Princess