Ingredients (6 servings):
- 1 lb | 454 g ground chicken
- 1 cup | 250 mL Arla® Jalapeno Havarti Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup | 60 mL Castello® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup | 60 mL buffalo wing sauce
- 4 spring onions, finelysliced
- 1 cup | 250 mL panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp | 30 mL vegetable oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all of the ingredients, less 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs and shape into 6 – 1/2” patties. Coat formed patties in remaining breadcrumbs.
In a medium skillet, add oil and pan-fry patties until crispy and cooked through, approximately 7 minutes per side.
Serve ‘bun-less’ and use bib lettuce leaves as a ‘bun’. Serve with additional crumbled Blue Cheese and buffalo wing sauce if desired.