- 1 (200g) package Arla Lactose Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries, pureed (frozen will not work!)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- thinly sliced strawberries, nectarines, pineapple, kiwi, blackberries and blueberries or other fruit as desired
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, strawberry puree, 1 tablespoon honey and vanilla. Mix together using a fork or whisk (I find a fork works best!).
- Spread strawberry cream cheese on half of a bagel, and top with sliced strawberries, nectarines, pineapple, kiwi, blackberries and blueberries or other fruit as you prefer.
- Serve and enjoy immediately! Leftover cream cheese spread can be stored in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
Recipe courtesy of @thereciperebel