Ingredients (3-6 Servings):
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers, minced
- 1 tsp | 5 mL dried oregano
- 1 tsp | 5 mL dried cumin
- 1 tsp | 5 mL chili powder
- 1 tsp | 5 mL smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup | 60 mL olive oil
- 2 store made rotisserie chicken breast halves
- 1 bag 227 g fresh spinach, rinsed and torn into pieces
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pkg | 200 g Arla® Creamy Havarti Cheese, grated
In a medium bowl, combine lime juice, garlic, chipotle peppers, oregano, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika and olive oil; set aside.
In a medium skillet (or microwave) cook spinach until wilted; set aside.
Remove sweet potatoes from oven; when cool enough to handle, slice in half and scoop out the flesh leaving a medium layer of skin so that they sit up on their own. Brush with lime mixture and return to oven to bake for 15 minutes or until crisp.
Shred the chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl; add cooked spinach, remaining lime mixture and season with salt and pepper; stir to combine; set aside.
Remove sweet potato skins from oven and fill with chicken/spinach mixture and top evenly with grated cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts – approximately 10 minutes.